Oh, Betsey, Thank you so much for capturing this for posterity. She is so beautiful and smart. I can't wait until I can see her do these things in person. Give her a kiss and tell her Grandma Claudia loves her.
she is toooo cute!!! I want to meet her! you totally need to get a sand box for that kid! At least she didn't pull the cereal boxes out of the trash. we have a video of Landon at that age and he found a "empty" cereal box at the top of the trash and got it out and dumped all the crumbs all over the carpet and was trying to eat them!
I love all the sounds and cute things Nora can do! Just wait till she starts saying her prayers too! It's so funny. Landon blesses the water, his binky, each toy one by one, each stuffed animal, one by one, and on and on. Zac just says thanks for the food, bless the food and he's done. Even at bedtime he blesses the food and he's done! We have to say, no... bless mommy and daddy and Landon, etc.
5 comments:
She's so smart! Animal noises, "yay" with clapping, folding arms, saying and waving bye just as she senses you're going to stop filming, etc.
And look at you, baking brownies and not getting irritated at all with the cute mess.
And I love that you're training her for the sand for her vacations. She'll be a good influence on those she visits.
You are such a good Mama! I love this!
Oh, Betsey, Thank you so much for capturing this for posterity. She is so beautiful and smart. I can't wait until I can see her do these things in person. Give her a kiss and tell her Grandma Claudia loves her.
This is Suz, Grandpa, and Abby. We want to will our children to you if anything ever happens to us because you are much nicer than we are.
We LOVED watching Nora dance and swim in the cereal. We especially loved her saying good bye to us and blowing us kisses.
Here are some kisses for you, Nora! XOXOXOXOX
she is toooo cute!!! I want to meet her! you totally need to get a sand box for that kid! At least she didn't pull the cereal boxes out of the trash. we have a video of Landon at that age and he found a "empty" cereal box at the top of the trash and got it out and dumped all the crumbs all over the carpet and was trying to eat them!
I love all the sounds and cute things Nora can do! Just wait till she starts saying her prayers too! It's so funny. Landon blesses the water, his binky, each toy one by one, each stuffed animal, one by one, and on and on. Zac just says thanks for the food, bless the food and he's done. Even at bedtime he blesses the food and he's done! We have to say, no... bless mommy and daddy and Landon, etc.
Post a Comment