I wrote before about how Nora loves her little pink stroller and is sort of dependent on it for walking. Richard picked her up this morning to put her in her high chair for breakfast. She wouldn't let go of her little stroller! She wanted to keep holding it while she ate. We managed to pry it from her little fingers so that she could eat her breakfast.

Daddy and Nora.

Nora, clutching her stroller for dear life.

I love her bed-head. Oh, who am I kidding, her hair looks like this all the time!

Her little foot is wrapped around the stroller too. She is serious about holding onto this thing!

I love mornings with my family. Nora is always in such a happy mood in the mornings. It is one of my favorite times of the day.
4 comments:
Very cute! She seems to know just what she wants... just like her mom?! I love that morning bed-head too. Halle has a fro-hawk, as we call it, that is out of control. Nora is adorable!
I love it. Isaac has become clingy to silky blankets. That's so funny that she loves such a big toy:) Thanks for sharing.
And I love how you say that she always has that bed head. So do my boys. I don't notice it 'til we're out and about or in pictures and I wish I had at least moved the hair to the side instead of it having center part down the middle. My bad hair cuts show up on thier pics too. Poor kids. Nora's hair looks so whispy and soft and silky though. I don't think she could have a bad hair day.
Oh, Nora Hold on to it!!! You never know when the stroller may dissapear ;-)I remember that time when the stroller went everywhere and even to the tiny isles of grocery store in Brooklyn with us. I had to hide it at some point. We still love it very much but can handle breakfast without one, thank heavens!
Good luck with it! Sonia also used to get upset when it got stuck before she learnt how to turn it. You can never have too much fun with it. Nora,have you tried putting all your stuffed animals in it and hidding them with a blankie? How about going for a ride in it and scarrying your mom everytime you run into a furniture? You probably have ;-) Way to go!!!!
Nora is so cute Betsey! Her face is adorable!!! ha ha. Strong willed eh...like her Mummy! I just wanna break into B-Town right now...ha ha! love ya xx
Post a Comment