Monday, March 9, 2009

Tickets!

I just bought my tickets to visit L.A.  I'll be there from May 29th through June 7th.  Richard is coming out a little later, and has to work most of the time.  I guess that is okay, because it is the reason for the trip.  

I hope I get to see all my L.A. friends!  I'm really excited to eat yummy foods, go to the beach, and catch up with my L.A. people!  I can't wait!  

5 comments:

the youngs said...

dang it! i am going to miss you! i will be there next week. hmmm....maybe i need to do an encore trip the last week of May!

the youngs said...

oh...and i loved what you wrote about "growing a girl." i think i must read it. did you by chance go see "A Powerful Noise" in the theatre last week? it was a one time live showing, and it focused on the power of women in our world. it was amazing. you should see if you could get your hands on it!

aSHleY said...

So jealous, I miss LA everyday. Hope you have fun, have a sprinkles for me (that means you have to eat two)!

Tiffany Feger said...

speaking of tickets . . . . . .

Jessica said...

Yay! I can't wait to hang out!